A Premiere Double Feature…
Comfortably Single by Leigh Spencer
Hearing by Richard Swanson
Featuring two one-act plays written by local playwrights and selected by a panel of adjudicators during a one day stage reading festival. The Premiere Premieres is a professionally produced one of a kind production with local talent, both on stage, off stage and behind the scenes.
- Comfortably Single is a fresh take on the age-old genre, the “rom-com” that will keep you guessing and laughing until the final curtain!
- The play Hearing is about a Hearing. Specifically, a Personal Hearing before a Draft Board in the last years of the war in Vietnam along with learning to hear each other more.
*The Premiere Playhouse will have an ASL interpreter for the February 15th production of this show. Limited vision/mobility seats are available. To reserve these seats please contact the Washington Pavilion box office at 605-367-6000 or info@
- The show organizer considers parents/guardians to be the best decision-makers on what is appropriate for their children and families.
- Programs, dates, times and prices subject to change. Children 2 and under do not need a ticket, but must sit in a lap/not occupy a seat.
- Student and group pricing are available by calling or visiting the Washington Pavilion box office!