We’re Looking For Camp Counselors!
Hello high school wannabe counselors, do we have a summer job for you! The Premiere Playhouse Education Department produces youth theatre camps every year. We are looking for a handful of theater enthusiasts or performers to help us bring our shows to life. If you are interested, or know someone who would be interested, please fill out the application below. Once we have received your application you will be contacted for a follow up interview and information.
- Camp Counselor must assist the director and stage manager in daily activities.
- Counselors must be attentive to the child or children which are assigned to them.
- Counselors must engage with camp activities and participate along with the campers.
- Counselors must help set up and tear down camp each day.
- Counselors are expected to be present for the entirety of expected camp hours. (10 AM – 3 PM)
- Counselors must be present for production and must assist backstage as well as onstage.
- Counselors must help with lunch time, pick up, and drop off each day.
- Counselors have a general understanding of theatrical productions and are able to learn more.
- Understanding and Implementing appropriate behavior management strategies.
- Counselors must help maintain rehearsal space.
- Counselors are expected to hold themselves to the highest degree of professionalism during the camp.
Camp Hours (Shrek Jr.):
- 10 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday
- 6 PM to 9 PM, July 28th& 28th (Performance)
- 12 PM to 5 PM, July 30th (Performance.)
- Shrek Jr. (July 2023)
- Seussical Jr. (August 2023)
- Winnie The Pooh Jr. (October 2023)
We will update this page as soon as we have dates for our next camp.