for The Premiere Playhouse’s annual production of
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Auditions: Sunday, October 2nd & Monday, October 3rd; 6:00pm-10:00pm
Callbacks: Tuesday, October 4th; 6:00pm-10:00pm (by invitation)
Location: Orpheum Theater Center / TPP Offices
Rehearsals begin on October 17th
Crispin Whittell’s riveting version of A Christmas Carol, originally produced by The Guthrie Theater, returns to the Orpheum stage for The Premiere Playhouse’s annual December production.
Director: Lary Etten | Composer/Arranger/Music Director: Matthew Walicke
Producer & Casting Director: Oliver Mayes
- Performances run at the Orpheum Theater from December 17th to 30th; exact performance dates and times available here.
- Note: We are attempting to schedule a daytime school matinee on 12/20 or 12/21, but this is not confirmed – don’t let this information sway your decision to audition!
- Staging rehearsals (prior to technical rehearsals) will typically run Sunday afternoons and Monday through Thursday evenings; exact times T.B.A.
- This is a remount (and revamp) of a pre-existing production so the rehearsal process will be as streamlined as possible.
- There are no requirements for auditions – come as you are and we will give you instructions!
- Please arrive at the 6:00pm start time for auditions and communicate with us via email at [email protected] if you are not able to be there on time.
- Returning cast members (2021 production) will be seen first.
- We welcome performers of all ethnicities, gender identities, abilities/exceptionalities, and body types.
- Understudies and/or swings will be cast, as possible and needed.
If you’re unable to attend auditions but are interested in auditioning for this production, please email [email protected] to arrange for an alternative audition time and/or to receive video submission instructions.